Best iOS adventure games of 2018
In 2018, Adventure Games are attracted by more and more people. Since we all have our mobile phones with us, always and everywhere, the fact that more and more people are using them for gaming is not strange. Because of these trends, the iOS has become an incredibly popular platform to play adventure games. Lots of classic adventure games have been released for iOS based devices, such as iPad and iPhone, and some newest releases are made exclusively for the Apple devices. Today, we bring you the list of the best iOS adventure games you can play in 2018:
Temple Run 2
After the first release (Temple Run), this game is becoming very popular. This game requires from you the best concentration you can get, because thing s will move really fast. By jumping over the obstacles, running and sliding you are moving forward. The goal is to run as far as you can on the given path.
Some of the new features are:
- New organic environments
- Amazing graphics
- Get huge powerups
- Larger monkey!!!
- Find new obstacles
- Get special powers
- Many achievements
We first fall in love in Sims more than 15 years ago. It was a game we have used to play in our old PC-s and control the life of our characters. Today, while mobile gaming is a trend, EA has released the Sims FreePlay for iOS. The game is free to play on the iPhone and iPad! The game is as just popular as in back days which confirms the fact that it is downloaded more than 100 million times. If you haven’t, check it out. Some of the main features are:
- Live with Sims in the real-time
- Care for your pets, grow new gardens, and bake your cake
- Live out the perfect Sims story on each stage of the life right from child to adult
- Complete goals for the Lifestyle Points, and spend them on the hip items
- Give Sims careers and earn Simoleons for improving their condition
One of the most played browser game, Roblox is available for mobile too. It’s a game which attracts around 64 million of active players monthly. It allows you to create, build, play and show your creations together within the immersive 3D worlds made by other players. It’s a great multiplayer platform for meeting new players and expand your creativity.
- Cross-platform multiplayer game
- Customizable avatars
- You will get many user-generated online games
Plants vs. Zombies™ 2
Play this award-winning game and hit action-strategy where you will meet, defeat and greet legions of the hilarious zombies from the dawn of time, and end of days. Collect the army of plants, and supercharge them with the Plant Food, and make an ultimate plan for protecting your brain.
- Find plenty of plants and zombies
- Plant some powerful plants
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
For all Simpsons fans, there is a game which you will absolutely love! We are talking about The Simpsons™: Tapped Out. Enjoy the game by playing with Homer and his loved ones – Lisa, Marge, Maggie and Bart. You can take the full control of Springfield and relive the stories from you favorite episode. You can take control over the city by deciding what to build and pay everything with Homers favorite food – donuts.
- Take Total Charge of Springfield
- Build Your Springfield
- Experience Simpsons Stories
Ah, that huge succeeded game – Minecraft… Someone could compare it to Roblox but the game is so much different. It was released in the year 2009, and it has soon become one of the most successful computer game ever. Today, because of it’s popularity, we have the pleasure to play it not just on PC but on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Giving awesome sandbox game-play.
- Offering randomly generated a world of players, bring various experience each time playing.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition is played offline. It is good for a player who wants to play it locally or not able to connect to the Internet.
And that would be it. We hope that you have liked our Best iOS adventure games list and that you will, or you already did tried some of the games. Tell us what game did you like the most and what game would you add to our list.
- What is Roblox? First of all, welcome to Hackar...
- Over the last eight years, Android has found it...
- FPS games are always in, especially if they are...